NOTICE: Tara Goulding Massage Therapy has permanently closed as a result of the COVID-19 coronavirus situation. More info here.
No time to get to the massage clinic? Is there even one remotely near you? What if you just want to relax afterwards and not have to drive home? In-home massage offers all the benefits of clinic massage, as well as:
- Be massaged in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- Increased comfort leads to more relaxed muscles, making them more receptive to massage therapy treatment.
- No travel required – your Massage Therapist does all the travel for you!
- No waiting in clinics – more time efficient for the busy person.
- A perfect way to unwind after a stressful day.
- The opportunity to play your own music and/or burn your own incense or aromatherapy oils while being massaged.
- No need to drive home afterwards – especially good after a relaxing massage when you are a bit ‘floaty’.
- No need to even get dressed afterwards – a robe or pyjamas is just fine!
- Appointments available outside normal working hours, including daytime, evening, and weekends.
- In-home mobile massage available in most suburbs of the Central Coast.
- Private health fund rebates may be applicable.
Please note that for safety reasons, Tara does not accept bookings from male clients with less than 24 hrs notice, unless you are a previous client. Thanks for your understanding.