The lymphatic system is a very important but little understood body system, and is responsible for the optimum functioning of fluid (lymph) circulation and the immune system.
Lymphatic Drainage is a specialised technique used to drain fluid from tissues, activate and cleanse the lymphatic system, and is a wonderfully relaxing way to rejuvenate and establish resistance to stress and disease. This is a very light pressure massage.
Lymphatic Drainage is recommended for:
- Acute inflammatory conditions such as bruising, bursitis, sprains and strains.
- Chronic inflammatory conditions such as sinusitis, arthritis and acne.
- Circulatory problems such as swollen hands and feet.
- Common issues such as headaches, migraines, stress and tension, nervous conditions, mental congestion, traveller’s oedema.
- Post-operative situations where lymph nodes have been removed.
For more information, see the blog post Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The Lymphatic System Of The Body, But Were Too Afraid To Ask.
Testimonials - What do Tara’s previous clients think?